Turi TV is a New Zealand Sign Language educational resource that has a world of resources that can assist with your children’s education. Covers topics such as:
- Introduction to beginning vocabulary in NZSL
- Introduction to the grammatical structures of New Zealand Sign Language
- Curriculum subjects in school
- NZSL Bites that are fun and engaging
- NZSL videos graded by NZSL curriculum levels
- plus much, much more...
Turi TV allows you to stay in touch with our resources team and receive regular updates with new content information.