News & Events
SharePoint and 0365 Administrator
18 Nov 2020
- Driven and passionate about providing IT solutions and support?
- Help to grow and improve the knowledge and skills of our staff
- Christchurch based, fixed term until October 2021
At Ko Taku Reo we work to nurture the social and emotional wellbeing of New Zealand’s Deaf and hard of hearing children and help them form their own identity; as well as providing support and resources to help them reach their academic potential. This new organisation came out of a journey to merge Kelston and van Asch Deaf Education Centres. You will be joining a nationwide team and you will share their passion and enthusiasm for delivering high-quality education and services to Deaf and hard of hearing students and their whanau we support.
We are looking for a result-driven SharePoint and 0365 Administrator guru to join our Communications and Resources Team in this full time, fixed term role until October 2021. This role will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and enhancements of all digital workplace technologies and ensuring the features of these platforms are fully utilised to meet organisational needs. You will also help to develop and deliver high-quality support and training to all staff by planning appropriate training modules and learning materials to meet the digital ways of working which support staff in successfully using these platforms and improving their overall knowledge and engagement.
This role requires someone who is confident and approachable and able to foster professional relationships with people across all levels of the organisation to promote positive engagement. An affinity or understanding of deaf culture and NZSL would be great however we can bring you into this world and help you engage. You will also need:
- A Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent
- Relevant digital information management experience
- Front and backend working experience with SharePoint or equivalent and Microsoft 365 apps
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Competence in compiling reports and communicating findings
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues to resolve issues and meet agreed outcomes
- Able to build rapport with and communicate with people from different cultures, backgrounds and ages
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a passionate employer with learners at the centre of all we do
- A broad and challenging role with diversity and freedom to make your mark
- A lovely drive to work without any parking issues!
How to apply
If you are interested in joining where you can help make a positive impact, please send us a copy of your CV, cover letter telling us why you'd love to work with us! Applications close Thursday 26 November 2020.
A Job Description for this role is available here: https://bit.ly/3plUdG4
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for the interview process in Christchurch will be considered for this position.