Meet the Board members
Me tūtaki ki ngā hūanga o Te Poari Kaitiaki
The Board of Trustees is accountable for student achievement. It does this by providing an environment that supports and encourages quality educational outcomes. The Board is responsible for ensuring that Ko Taku Reo focuses its strategic planning on improving student achievement through high-quality teaching and learning programmes.
The Board is made up of six parent trustees, a staff trustee, two student trustees and the Executive Principal. Up to four additional trustees may be co-opted to ensure that the views of the Deaf community and of Maori are represented on the board.
Board Meetings for 2021
- Friday 12th February - Auckland
- Friday 26th March - Christchurch
- Friday 7th May - Auckland
- Thursday 17th & Friday 18th June – Board meeting and Planning - Christchurch, 9:30 am - 2 pm
- Friday 6th August - Auckland
- Friday 29th & Saturday 30th October - Auckland
- Friday 3rd December – Christchurch
Anthonie de Heer